Military Discharge


Veterans are encouraged to record their discharge papers with the County Clerk for safekeeping and for proof of service for any veterans benefits.

Military discharge records can be provided only to the veteran with proper identification.

In order to record a military discharge, you must obtain a DD, Form 214.

The County Clerk will be able record this form once brought into the County Clerk’s office.