Special Licenses


Tobacco Licenses

Applications for Tobacco Licenses require businesses to have their exact location, proof of identity, and a fee of $10.00 to the County Clerk.  Form

Application for Special Designated Liquor License:

Retail Liquor License Holders or registered Not For Profit Organizations who currently hold a Nebraska liquor license and wish to apply for a Special Designated Liquor License must register their Retail License using the Nebraska Liquor Control Commission’s on-line portal.  Information on applying for SDL’s and the link for the on-line portal can be found on the Liquor Commission website https://lcc.nebraska.gov.  A public hearing at a Gage County Board of Supervisors meeting must be held to approve any Special Designated License so be sure to allow ample time in applying for the license as the board meetings are only held every two weeks and a notice of the public hearing is required to be published in the newspaper prior to the meeting date.  If you have further questions regarding Nebraska Liquor Licenses you can contact the NE Liquor Control Commission at 402-471-2571.

Application for Bingo License:

A Bingo License is applied for and issued through the County Clerk’s office. It expires September 30th of each year. The cost is $10.00.